The 2011 Queen’s University Health and Human Rights Conference has issued a call for abstracts of reseach to be presented during its poster session on September 30 – October 1st, 2011 at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. The conference is a student-led initiative with a mandate to build bridges between the humanities, sciences and social sciences. The Conference is an inter-disciplinary forum for academics, practitioners and students to address global challenges at the intersection of health care and human rights.
All primary investigators, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, research project students, medical students, and clinical residents are invited to present their original research at a poster presentation session on October 1st, 2010. Individuals interested in presenting should submit their abstract(s) according to the following instructions:
1. Abstracts should be single-spaced in 12-point font.
2. The title should be in block letters and bold.
3. The authors names and affiliations should appear immediately after the title.
4. The presenters name should be underlined.
5. Abstracts should be 250 words maximum.
Please submit entries as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15th, 2011.