I starting to put together the next issue of ProVita. If anyone has anything to contribute, please e-mail me. My e-mail address is listed in the previous issues, which can be found here.
What are we looking for?
- News about UFL.
- News about UFL members and their scholarly and pro-life activities.
- Calls for papers and announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, etc. that members might be interested in participating in.
- Good scholarly resources, either online or in print. This includes web pages, blogs, organizations, etc.
- New, relevant research, whether on the pro-life side or not. This includes books, articles (in print and online), recordings of talks, etc.
- New social networking opportunities.
- Anything else you think a pro-life scholar might find useful or interesting.
I will want to get it out by the middle of October. Thanks.