UFL Annotated Submissions to the Web SiteTo submit an article for posting on UFL's annotated bibliography, pending review, please submit via e-mail your entry to koterski [at] fordham [dot] edu
Bibliography on Pro-life Issues Stem-Cell Research
- Mothers Harbor Fetal Stem Cells: A Boost for Stem Cell Research - Megan Rauscher
- Legally Valid Informed Consent: Individual Testimony before the New Jersey State Senate Health and Human Services Committee on Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research, Ethical and Public Policy Considerations - Dianne N. Irving, M.A., Ph.D.
- Testimony On Canadian Bill C-13 ("Assisted Human Reproduction Act") - Dianne N. Irving
- UFL Letter on Canadian Stem Cell Research - Dianne N. Irving
- Cloning: Legal, Medical, Ethical, and Social Issues. Hearing before the Subcommittee on Health and Environment of the Committee on Commerce of the U.S. House of Representatives. February 12, 1998 - Dianne N. Irving
- Testimony on Cloning Before House of Lords - Dianne N. Irving
- Analysis: Parts I and II: Stem Cells that Become Embryos: Implications for the NIH Guidelines on Stem Cell Research, The NIH Stem Cell Report, Informed Consent, and Patient
- Safety in Clinical Trials - Dianne N. Irving
- A One-Act Drama: The Early Human Embryo, Scientific Myths and Scientific Facts; Implications for Ethics and Public Policy - Dianne N. Irving
- UFL Letter of Concerns About the Human Cloning Ban - Dianne N. Irving
- "Playing God by Manipulating Man: Facts and Frauds of Human Cloning". - Dianne N. Irving, M.A., Ph.D.
- Appendix of Church Teachings containing direct quotations on human cloning and human embryonic stem cell research - Dianne N. Irving, M.A.,
- "Karol Wojtyla on 'Humanae vitae,'" - John M. Grondelski, ANGELICUM, 81 (2004): 51-63.
- What is Bioethics? ('Quid est bioethics') - Dianne N. Irving, M.A., Ph.D.
- Medea v. Antigone: The Tragedy of Abortion - Cynthia L. Hallen
- Which Ethics for Science and Public Policy? - Dianne N. Irving
- When Does a Human Being Begin? 'Scientific Myths and
- Scientific Facts - Dianne N. Irving
- The Impact of "Scientific Misinformation" on Other Fields: Philosophy, Theology, Biomedical Ethics, Public Policy - Dianne N. Irving
- Accountability in Research Using Persons with Mental Illness - Dianne N. Irving
- The Woman and the Physician Facing Abortion: The Role of Correct Science in the Formation of Conscience and the Moral Decision Making Process - Dianne N. Irving
- Abortion: Correct Application of Natural Law Theory - Dianne N. Irving
- Scientific and Philosophical Expertise: An Evaluation of the Arguments on "Personhood" - Dianne N. Irving
- "Emergency Contraception" and its Possible Abortifacient Effects - Dianne N. Irving
- Psychiatric Research: Reality Check: An Open Letter To Persons With Mental Illness and Their Families - Dianne N. Irving
- The Impact of International Bioethics on "The Sanctity of
- Life Ethics" and the Ability of OB/GYNs to Practice According to Conscience - Dianne N. Irving
Justice, Rhetoric, and Law: Reflections on Latimer v. Regina - William Mathie
Decision at The End of Life: The Use and Abuse of the Concept of Futility - Edmund Pellegrino
Euthanasia: An Irresistible Wave? - J.C. Willke, M.D.
Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia - J.C. Willke, M.D.
Sentiment, Science, and Thanatos in the Work of Walker Percy - Francis E. Zapatka